Saturday, October 16, 2010

Amazing things!

An anticipated moment that has followed me through my existence of 15 years... *15 LONG years. The woman who has been my (celebrity) idol since I was able to understand how incredible her art was... SHAKIRA will be closer than ever once I attend her concert!!!! You cannot possibly imagine or comprehend how much this makes me want to spazz out and brag about it in people's faces; because it is simply that awesome. Just thinking about being at her concert soon gives me butterflies and makes me want to cry for joy. You're probably thinking... wow, she has some serious psychological issues, and I will not fight you on that comment because I know it's an unhealthy obsession. But guess what? IT'S ME AND MY BRAIN, so if you want to comment that's fine but I will be as crazy and uncontrollable as I desire. Haha. I will be wearing a bellydancer outfit and her perfume, which smells so good, to her concert. Oh, and the jacket I bought online haha. I will overuse my camera until it has no battery left (that will happen about 15 times). I have to, HAVE TO, remember this miraculous day that I have been waiting for my whole life. :D and finally it has arrived so no one will kill my immortal happiness at the moment. I will tell you about how this concert goes... amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment