Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Deception

Love flat out sucks. I'm not going to sugar coat it with metaphors at the moment because nothing about love right now is beautiful in any way, shape, or form. Flirting is what makes the flower bloom. Without it, love wouldn't be mutual between two people. If flirting happens to be between 2 people on a very rare occasion, I would hope that they would be SMART enough to realize they are causing hormones to go crazy. Unless you are completely OBLIVIOUS to everything that is obvious and straightforward in this world then you should be able to notice that you are flirting. Of course the person who I like happens to be that oblivious person who denies everything and anything happened. What's worse is that i'm so furious that I want to be his friend still. I'm mad that because I decided to go through the trouble of explaining what was causing my foul mood, that it has caused him to completely ignore my existence. Fabulous isn't it? The complexity of this abstract idea of a mutual attraction between two individuals. I detest it right now. I don't doubt that soon enough I will feel "in the clouds" but I also don't doubt the outcome; misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment