Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekends

Relaxation, pure bliss and happiness. Wow, weekends haven't been like that in... FOREVER! 10th grade has stripped my joy away from the 2 days off from school. Two days... if you say it slow enough, it seems like a really prolonged time to be away from school. That my dear friends is an illusion because Saturday and Sunday seem like a mirage. You see them, and then they're gone in a flash. Suddenly your wondering,"What? I still haven't done all of my homework! What was I doing all this time?" The answer to that is procrastination. Apparently it's inevitable for me because hey, as we speak, I should be doing homework but I need to give my brain a break time. Also, I lack discipline when I need it the most. Basically, what I wanted to say is that, weekends aren't what they used to be and I miss having nothing to do for 2 whole days. Either way, I must get back to doing homework, the thing that has annihilated my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment